Mike Petters, president and CEO of Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII) and a previous Wash100 awardee, has been appointed chairman of the Aerospace Industries Association’s board of governors for 2022.
He will also serve on the association’s executive committee along with Spirit AeroSystems President and CEO Tom Gentile, who is set to become vice chairman of the board of governors, AIA said Monday.
Eric Fanning will retain his roles as president and CEO of the trade group that represents U.S. aerospace and defense suppliers.
The other executive committee members are listed below:
- Chris Kubasik, L3Harris Technologies
- Dave Kaufman, Ball Aerospace
- Eric DeMarco, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions
- Eric Fanning, AIA
- Fatih Ozmen, Sierra Nevada Corp.
- Greg Hayes, Raytheon Technologies
- Heather Bulk, Special Aerospace Services
- James Taiclet, Lockheed Martin
- John Slattery, GE Aviation
- Kathleen Boyle, Verify
- Kathy Warden, Northrop Grumman
- Leanne Caret, Boeing
- Mike Madsen, Honeywell Aerospace
- Mike Petters, HII
- Nanda Kumar, Eaton
- Phebe Novakovic, General Dynamics
- Roger Krone, Leidos
- Scott Donnelly, Textron
- Sol Kanthack, Andrews Tool Company
- Tom Arseneault, BAE Systems
- Tom Bell, Rolls Royce North America
- Tom Gentile, Spirit AeroSystems