DBB members offer their private sector perspectives to department leaders based on industry best practices, the Pentagon said Friday.
The appointees are:
- Alan Weh, CEO of air charter and leasing services company CSI Aviation and a retired U.S. Marine Corps reserve colonel
- Bill Bruner, CEO of drone manufacturer New Frontier Aerospace
- Christopher Shank, former director of the Strategic Capabilities Office at the Department of Defense
- Corey Lewandowski, political commentator for One America News Network, Fox News and CNN
- Cory Mills, co-founder and executive chairman of ALS Less-Lethal Systems and Pacem Defense
- David Bossie, former president of advocacy group Citizens United
- Earl Matthews, who has held senior positions within the White House, the DoD and the Intelligence Community, as well as acting general counsel of the U.S. Army
- Henry Dreifus, co-founder and managing partner of investment company Preceptor Capital
- Joseph Schmidt, communications specialist at the Army
- Keary Miller, president of equipment manufacturer Innovative Tactical Training Solutions
- Robert McMahon, former assistant secretary of defense for sustainment and a retired USAF major general
Miller also announced nine outgoing board members, including Michael Bayer, who was appointed as DBB chairman in April 2015.