Sixteen companies have won spots on a potential 10-year, $414.5M contract to support the U.S. Army’s deployment and mobilization operations at garrisons located across the continental U.S.
Contractors will compete for orders to provide augmentation services, including redeployment and mobilization assistance, at various U.S. locations and Puerto Rico, the Department of Defense said Monday.
The Army Field Directorate Office received 27 bids for the contract through an online solicitation process and will determine funding and work locations with each order.
Contract work is slated to conclude by Sept. 27, 2030.
The awardees are:
- ASIRTek Federal Services
- Bacik Group
- Beshenich Muir & Associates
- Decision Point GAP Solutions joint venture
- FITT Scientific
- Government & Defense Support Services
- Hager Development Group
- Innovative Reasoning
- International Service Contractors
- Milvets Systems Technology
- Offset Systems Group
- Red River Science & Technology
- The Logistics Co.