The General Services Administration issued Friday the list of 40 Phase 1 awardees and apparent successful vendors for the first pool of the One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services – Small Business contract vehicle.
Assessments for the remaining 150 awardees under OASIS SB Pool 1 are now underway and GSA expects to make the remaining award decisions in the second quarter of fiscal year 2020.
The final OASIS SB Pool 1 Phase 1 awardees are:
- Alutiiq Business Services
- Analytical Services & Materials
- Chimera Enterprises International
- Data Intelligence
- Electrosoft Services
- Envision Innovative Solutions
- Federal Management Partners
- GreenZone Solutions
- Integrity Management Consulting
- IronArch Technology
- R & K Enterprise Solutions
- S&K Engineering and Research
- Strategic Alliance Business Group
- Strategic Technology Institute
- The McHenry Management Group
- Tolliver Group
- Total Solutions
- Wittenberg Weiner Consulting
The apparent offerors in the list are still subject to pre-award accounting system evaluation or Small Business Administration approval of any changes to the mentor-protege joint venture agreement.
Click here to view the full list of companies.