CACI InternationalÂ (NYSE: CACI) will showcase its employeesâ musical talent through its third annual Battle of the Bands that will take place on Tuesday, June 11, at the State Theatre in Falls Church, Va.
Ken Asbury, president and CEO of CACI and a 2019 Wash100 winner, and his successor John Mengucci, the companyâs chief operating officer, will preside over CACI Bands Together! Battle of the Bands 3.0Â event.
The bands that will compete at the event are:
- Anita King Jazz BandÂ -Â Anita King, customer account manager, Fairfax, Va.
- Blues ConditionÂ -Â Larry Benade, senior proposal manager, Chantilly, Va.
- Dust & BonesÂ -Â Ken Logerwell, contracts administration, Chantilly
- Jelly Roll MortalsÂ -Â Steve Woehrle, project management, Chantilly
- Mature Sounds BandÂ – Nafisah Al-Mahdi, business development operations, Reston, Va.
- Random RebootÂ – Craig Hunter and Andy Rabin, software engineers; Kristen Falck and Chris Tombasco, systems engineers
- ShirkadayÂ -Â Brian Curtiss, IT operations,Â Alexandria, Va.
- Some of the Gods – Gino Bona, strategy andÂ communications director, Westminster, Colo.; Joe Milausnic, communications engineer, Reston