CACI International (NYSE: CACI) will showcase its employees’ musical talent through its third annual Battle of the Bands that will take place on Tuesday, June 11, at the State Theatre in Falls Church, Va.
Ken Asbury, president and CEO of CACI and a 2019 Wash100 winner, and his successor John Mengucci, the company’s chief operating officer, will preside over CACI Bands Together! Battle of the Bands 3.0 event.
The bands that will compete at the event are:
- Anita King Jazz Band – Anita King, customer account manager, Fairfax, Va.
- Blues Condition – Larry Benade, senior proposal manager, Chantilly, Va.
- Dust & Bones – Ken Logerwell, contracts administration, Chantilly
- Jelly Roll Mortals – Steve Woehrle, project management, Chantilly
- Mature Sounds Band – Nafisah Al-Mahdi, business development operations, Reston, Va.
- Random Reboot – Craig Hunter and Andy Rabin, software engineers; Kristen Falck and Chris Tombasco, systems engineers
- Shirkaday – Brian Curtiss, IT operations, Alexandria, Va.
- Some of the Gods – Gino Bona, strategy and communications director, Westminster, Colo.; Joe Milausnic, communications engineer, Reston