The Defense Department said Wednesday the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific received five offers for the cost-plus-fixed-fee contracts that have a two-year base term and four option years.
Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH), Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC), G2 Software Systems, Integration Innovation and Scientific Research Corp. can compete for systems engineering, software research and development, test and logistics support task orders under the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts.
The contracts also cover radar signal processing, graphical user interface design, radio frequency data acquisition and onsite technical support and security.
The contracts’ base and ceiling values for each contractor are listed below:
- Booz Allen: base value of $29.5M with a $92.2M ceiling if all options are exercised
- G2 Software Systems: base value of $33.5M with a $105.5M ceiling if all options are exercised
- Integration Innovation: base value of $27.4M with an $85.5M ceiling if all options are exercised
- Northrop: base value of $30.2M with a $95.3M ceiling if all options are exercised
- SRC: base value of $25.7M with an $81.1M ceiling if all options are exercised
Work will occur in San Diego through Sept. 18, 2020 under each contract’s base period.