The Air Force Sustainment Center in Oklahoma received 25 offers for the Contract Field Teams indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract through a competitive procurement, DoD said Thursday.
The CFT program covers supplemental on-site organization, modification, maintenance, inspection and repair of aircraft, missiles, ground support equipment and vehicles at various operational government locations globally, according to a FedBizOpps summary.
Contractors will also vie for task orders to adapt, maintain, examine or repair associated support equipment for federal government and foreign military sales customer locations inside and outside the continental U.S.
DoD noted the Air Force will obligate a total of $56, 463 in fiscal 2017 operations and maintenance funds at the time of award and the department expects contract work to finish Nov. 30, 2023.
- 4M HR Logistics
- AECOM’s (NYSE: ACM) URS Federal Services business
- DRS Technologies
- DynCorp International
- Global Logistics Support Services
- Kay and Associates
- L-3 Communications’ (NYSE: LLL) Vertex Aerospace subsidiary
- M1 Support Services
- Pacific Architects and Engineers
- SKGS-SAIC Services
- Strategic Technology Institute
- Strata-G Solutions
- Sunrise Beach, doing business as M2 Services
- Y-Tech Services