RobertÂ Moritz, Â formerly U.S.Â chairman of PwCÂ and a 31-year company veteran, has succeeded Dennis Nally asÂ chairman ofÂ PwC International.
PwC said FridayÂ it alsoÂ appointed 10Â new leadership team members whoÂ will collaborate with Moritz and senior partners Raymund Chao for China, Kevin Ellis for the U.K., Tim Ryan for the U.S. and Norbert Winkeljohann for Germany.
The first-time members of the team include:
- Â Â Â Miles Everson â Advisory
- Â Â Â Julie Fitzgerald â Priority Services and Critical Markets
- Â Â Â Stefan Fruhauf – Project and Change Leadership
- Â Â Â Vicki Huff Eckert – New Services
- Â Â Â Stephanie Hyde â Middle Market
- Â Â Â Dana Mcilwain â Chief Administrative Officer and Global Operations
- Â Â Â Richard Oldfield â Global Markets and Services
- Â Â Â Carol Sawdye â Chief Operating Officer
- Â Â Â Diana Weiss â Global General Counsel
- Â Â Â Mary Waldron â Chief Risk Officer
Recurrent members are:
- Â Â Agnes Hussherr -Â Human Capital
- Â Â Â Colm Kelly â Tax & Legal
- Â Â Â Chris Kelkar â Global Alignment
- Â Â Â Richard SextonÂ â Assurance
- Â Â Â Blair Sheppard â Strategy and Leadership Development
- Â Â Â Robert Swaak â Global Clients, Industries and Sectors
- Â Â Â Sigal Zarmi â Chief Information Officer
âThe whole team is excited to work together to deliver our global strategy and to make a positive difference for all our stakeholders around the world, â said Moritz.