The modification is part of the Clinical Acquisition for Support Services program and extends the ordering period to April 1, 2018, the Defense Department said Tuesday.
The CLASS initiative seeks to supplement clinical staff at MTFs with healthcare workers who are qualified to provide Military Health System patients with direct clinical services in various categories.
These categories include primary care providers, nursing and allied health services, behavioral health services, dental services, ancillary services, technician services and specialty providers.
Work will occur at 64 MTFs in the U.S. and Guam until March 31, 2019, according to DoD.
The awardees are:
- Absolute Staffers
- Aloha Health Joint Venture 8A
- Angel Staffing
- Chenega Global Services
- Cherokee Medical Services
- Chesapeake Educational Services
- Coastal Clinical and Management Services
- Dependable American Hospital Services
- Donald L Mooney Enterprises
- Federal Staffing Resources
- Global Consulting International
- Healthcare Resource Network
- Loyal Source Government Services
- Matrix Providers
- Medical North America Joint Venture
- Platinum Business
- Professional Performance Development Group
- Quarterline Consulting Services
- Saratoga Medical Center
- Washington-Harris Group