SAP‘s National Security Services subsidiary has formed an advisory board of national security and technology veterans that will work to guide the company in its service delivery for customers.
“We are honored to have the support and assistance of these great American leaders, ” Mark Testoni, SAP NS2 president and chief executive officer, said Thursday.
The advisory board will be led by Michael Morell, deputy director of the CIA until his retirement in August 2013 and a 33-year veteran of the agency.
Morell’s intelligence career has also included two stints as acting director of the CIA, associate deputy director there and another role as deputy director of the National Counterterrorism Center.
Additional members of SAP NS2’s advisory board include:
- Jack Devine, president of The Arkin Group and a 32-year CIA veteran
- Michael Hewitt, founder and senior partner of HSH Analytics and retired Navy rear admiral
- Joe Maguire, president and CEO of the Special Operations Warrior Foundation
- Jill Singer, CEO of Tummler Singer Associates and former chief information officer at the National Reconnaissance Office
- Alan Wade, a former CIO for the CIA and the U.S. intelligence community
- Austin Yerks, president of AJY III Government Strategies and a former president of Computer Sciences Corp.’s (NYSE: CSC) defense and intelligence group