Rodney Martin, a former business unit vice president and division executive director at TWD & Associates, has been promoted to senior VP of corporate development in a realignment of the company’s technology groups.
The Arlington, Va.-based communications services provider also promoted eight employees to the VP ranks and they will lead the newly-aligned units, TWD said Tuesday.
Larry Besterman, president and CEO, said the company is realigning its technology offerings and aiming to pursue market opportunities from its November 2012 acquisition of federal IT contractor The Engle Group.
In his new capacity, Martin will be responsible for helping form the company’s overall strategy and for developing and implementing plans to carry out that strategy.
Before joining TWD in 2007, he served 20 years as CEO and founder of HCI Technologies.
Promotions and new areas of business at TWD include:
- Chris Ackerman, VP of unified communications solutions engineering
- David Bivians, VP of collaboration services
- Sandra Bond, VP of voice communications
- Robert Casteel, VP of mobile and broadcast communications
- Steve Estwick, VP of network and systems engineering and cybersecurity
- Ron Gibbs, VP of infrastructure services
- Jennifer Luce, VP of professional services
- Ashwin Karkera, VP of enterprise information technology
“We congratulate these individuals on their promotions and will rely on them to help take our company to the next level, ” Besterman said.