The U.S. Army has awarded 16 contractors places on a $997 million indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide force protection measures in theater and in the continental U.S.
- BAE Systems Technology Solutions & Services Co., North Charleston, S.C.
- DRS C3 & Aviation Company, Gaithersburg, Md.
- ITT, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Science Applications International Corp., Huntsville, Ala.
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corp., Huntsville, Ala.
- Lockheed Martin Corp., Las Vegas, Nev.
- Ideal Innovations, Inc., Arlington, Va
Work has an estimated completion date of June 30, 2017.
There were 27 bids solicited, and 27 bids received. The U.S. Army Contracting Command, Orlando, Fla., is the contracting activity.