Carey Smith, chair, president and CEO of Parsons (NYSE: PSN), and Zachary Parker, president, CEO and board chair at DLH (Nasdaq: DLHC), will continue to serve for another year as chair and vice chair, respectively, of the Professional Services Council’s board of directors.
John Heller, president and CEO of Amentum, will serve a one-year term as secretary of the trade association’s board of directors, PSC said Monday.
PSC announced the election of 11 new board members who will serve for a term of up to three years. They are:
- Ali Manouchehri, CEO, MetroStar
- Carlos Garcia, CEO, Kira
- Chuck Prow, CEO, V2X (NYSE: VVX)
- Craig Halliday, CEO, Unanet
- Fog Hahn, CGO, CSA
- Heather Reilly, Principal, Deloitte
- John Hassoun, CEO, VTG
- Leslie Steele, CEO, InterImage
- Shiro Gnanaselvam, CEO, Social Impact
- Stephen Deitz, Executive Vice President and General Manager, ManTech
- Tom Watson, CEO, Serco
The council also named six industry leaders who will serve on the executive committee for a one-year term.
- Andy Green, President, HII (NYSE: HII) Mission Technologies
- Doug Lane, President and CEO, Capgemini Government Solutions
- Lynn Ann Casey, CEO, Arc Aspicio
- Mark Lee, Executive Vice President, Public Sector Lead, ICF (Nasdaq: ICFI)
- Susan Chodakewitz, President and CEO, Nathan
- Stephanie Mango, President, CGI Federal
“This group of executives represents decades of experience, innovation and knowledge from the government contracting community,” said PSC President and CEO David Berteau.
Berteau, a two-time Wash100 awardee, said the council is pleased to have its 2023 board officers and that their leadership strengthens PSC’s position as the voice of the government technology and professional services industry.
Smith, Heller, Prow, Green, Lane and Mango are all Wash100 Award recipients.