Kyndryl, an independent managed infrastructure services provider spinning out of IBM (NYSE: IBM), has named CEO Martin Schroeter, Stephen Hester, former CEO of RSA Insurance Group, and eight other business leaders to the board of directors.
Schroeter, former senior vice president of global markets at IBM, will serve as board chairman and Hester will assume the role of lead independent director on Kyndryl’s board, the company said Tuesday.
Other members of the Kyndryl board are:
- Denis Machuel, CEO of Sodexo
- Dominic Caruso, former executive VP and chief financial officer for Johnson & Johnson
- Howard Ungerleider, president and CFO for Dow
- Jana Schreuder, former EVP and chief operating officer for Northern Trust
- Janina Kugel, former chief human resources officer and member of the managing board at Siemens
- John Harris, former VP of business development at Raytheon and a two-time Wash100 Award winner
- Rahul Merchant, senior EVP of client service and technology for the Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America-College Retirement Equities Fund
- Shirley Ann Jackson, president of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
“Our first board brings great leadership skills, an international perspective and extensive transformation experience, and they will be a great asset to our leaders and our customers as we begin our journey as an independent company” in the technology services industry, said Schroeter.
In July, Kyndryl unveiled the members of its senior leadership team, operating model and global structure.