The National Security Space Association has named eight new members to its board of directors.
The appointments came a month after NSSA added Lester Lyles, a retired Air Force general, and Stephanie O'Sullivan, former principal deputy director of national intelligence, to the board, the association said Tuesday.
The new board members are:
- Dan Piemont, co-founder and chief financial officer of ABL Space Systems
- John "J.R." Riordan, senior vice president of business development at Parsons’ (NYSE: PSN) space and geospatial solutions business
- Joseph Fargnoli, chief technology officer at Theia Group
- Manny Mora, VP and general manager of space and intelligence systems at General Dynamics’ (NYSE: GD) mission systems business
- Maria Demaree, VP and GM of mission solutions at Lockheed Martin’s (NYSE: LMT) space business
- Michael Dempsey, VP for corporate, strategy and development, space, intelligence and cyber at Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC)
- Vicki Schmanske, president of intelligence group at Leidos (NYSE: LDOS)
- Wallis Laughrey, VP of space and C2 Systems at Raytheon Technologies’ (NYSE: RTX) intelligence and space business