The U.S. Navy has awarded seven companies $116.6M in contract modifications to help maintain the branch’s surface combatant and amphibious ships that are visiting or stationed in San Diego.
Contractors will continue to perform non-complex emergent and continuous maintenance services under option period three of a multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract, the Department of Defense said Friday.
DoD expects work to be complete in May 2021.
- Colonna’s Shipyard West
- East Coast Repair and Fabrication
- Epsilon Systems Solutions
- Marine Group Boat Works
- Pacific Ship Repair and Fabrication
- Propulsion Controls Engineering
- South Coast Welding and Manufacturing