Seven companies have won positions on a potential five-year, $990M indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide data collection and management support services for the Defense Intelligence Agency.
The Virginia Contracting Activity issued the solicitation in December and received eight bids for the Data Science, Operations, Requirements, Exploitation and Engineering program, the Department of Defense said Monday.
Each company will get a minimum guarantee of $10K under the DORE2 multiple-award contract and perform work at their facilities and at government sites through March 1, 2025, to support missions of DIA’s directorate for science and technology.
The awardees are:
- Applied Research Associates
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- CACI International’s (NYSE: CACI) NSS subsidiary
- General Dynamics’ (NYSE: GD) information technology business
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC)
- Radiant Geospatial Solutions