The Army Contracting Command received 21 bids for the firm-fixed-price contract, which runs through Oct. 14, 2023, the Defense Department said Monday.
JPEO-CBD is tasked with managing the U.S. military’s chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defense assets. The office works with multiple government agencies that require equipment to counter CBRN threats.
The awardees are:
- Absolute Business Solutions
- Data Systems Analysts
- Huntington Ingalls Industries’ (NYSE: HII) mission driven innovative solutions business
- Integrity Consulting Engineering and Security Solutions
- Interactive Process Technology
- Joint Research and Development
- Kalman and Company
- MLT Systems
- Mustang Gray
- Patricio Enterprises
- Whitney, Bradley & Brown