Perspecta (NYSE:Â PRSP) hasÂ unveiled the members of its senior leadership team and board following its spinoff from DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) and combination with Vencore and KeyPoint Government Solutions.
Curtis, most recently president and CEO of Vencore and a 2018 Wash100 recipient,Â said the merger of DXCâs U.S. public sector business with Vencore and KeyPoint has formed a new company that will leverage its knowledge and intellectual property portfolio to support government clientsâ missions.
John Kavanaugh, formerly chief financial officer for DXCâs Americas region,Â will serve in the same capacity at Perspecta and act as financial counsel to the board and senior leadership team.
Tammy Heller, formerly vice president of global human resources at CGI (NYSE: GIB), has been named chief HR officer to oversee talent acquisition, strategic planning and other matters related to human resource management.
James Gallagher, formerly vice president and deputy general counsel for DXC,Â will serve as Perspecta general counsel and secretary.
William LuebkeÂ has been appointed principal accounting officer and controller at Perspecta.
MikeÂ Lawrie, chairman, president and CEO of DXC, started serving as chairman of Perspectaâs board on Thursday, May 31.
Other board members are:
- Biggs Porter, former executive VP and CFO at Fluor (NYSE: FLR)
- Lisa Disbrow, former undersecretary of the U.S. Air Force
- Pamela Kimmet, chief human resources officer at Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH)
- Paul Saleh, executive VP and CFO at DXC Technology
- Philip Nolan, venture partner and advisory board member at Blue Delta Capital Partners
- Ramzi Musallam, CEO and managing partner at Veritas Capital
- Sanju Bansal, CEO of Hunch Analytics
- Sondra Barbour, former EVP at Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)