The Defense Logistics Agency has awardedÂ contracts to 13Â companies to supply DLA’s energy organization with multiple types of fuel.
EachÂ indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract has a 30-day carryover period and a one-year performance period, the Defense Department said Tuesday.
ThirtyÂ offers wereÂ submitted to DLA for the fuel procurement effort and work will occur at 14 U.S. states through April 30, 2018.
DoD said the agency will pay forÂ contract work using fiscal 2017 defense working capital funds.
Contract ceilings for each individual company are provided below:
- BP Products North America -Â $19.2 million
- Calumet Shreveport Fuels -Â $35.1 million
- Epic Aviation -Â $23.6 million
- Equilon Enterprises,Â doing business as Shell Oil Products -Â $449.5 million
- Exxon Mobil Fuels Lubricants & Specialties Marketing -Â $218.4 million
- Hermes Consolidated,Â doing business as Wyoming Refining -Â $29.4 million
- Hunt Refining -Â $33.1 million
- Husky Marketing & Supply -Â $50.6 million
- Lazarus Energy Holdings -Â $60.3 million
- Petromax -Â $164.3 million
- Phillips 66 -Â $112.4 million
- Placid Refining -Â $63.5 million
- Wynnewood Energy -Â $46.4 million