AECOM (NYSE: ACM) and Teresa Carlson of Amazon Web Services have received the “Contractor and Executive of the Year” honors at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards in recognition of companies and leaders of firms with more than $300 million in annual revenue.
AECOM and Carlson, vice president of the global public sector at AWS and inductee into Executive Mosaic’s Wash100 for 2016, respectively accepted their awards from accounting and consulting firm Baker Tilly and investment bank KippsDeSanto at the 14th Annual Greater Washington GovCon Awards, the Professional Services Council said Wednesday.
PSC and Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce announced the winners of the GovCon awards, which seek to acknowledge the leadership, innovation and commitment of companies and executives in the Washington metropolitan region’s government contracting industry.
Other GovCon Award recipients are:
- Altamira Technologies CEO Ted Davies – Executive of the Year (up to $75 million)
- Blue Canopy Group – Contractor of the Year ($75-300 million)
- Enlighten IT Consulting – Contractor of the Year (up to $25 million)
- InCadence Strategic Solutions – Program of the Year
- MAG Aerospace – Contractor of the Year ($25-75 million)
- NT Concepts Founder and CEO Michele Bolos – Executive of the Year ($75-300 million)
Donna Morea, former president of CGI Technologies and Solutions, was also inducted into the GovCon Awards Hall of Fame.
Frank Kendall, defense undersecretary for acquisition, technology and logistics at the Defense Department, received this year’s Public Sector Partner of the Year award.
PSC and the Northern Virginia Chamber also recognized Warriors Ethos as the 2016 GovCon Charity Partner.