Ten companies have won one-year, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts to supply fuel products to the Defense Logistics Agency’s energy organization.
DLA Energy received 21 bids for the competitive acquisition program, which includes a carryover period of 30 days, the Department of Defense said Wednesday.
Deliveries will take place across the Rocky Mountain and West Coast regions.
The awardees and contract details are as follows:
- BP North America Products won $556,067,223
- Chevron U.S.A. won $148,548,358
- Valero Marketing and Supply won $415,622,640
- Marathon Petroleum won $413,678,045
- Par Hawaii Refining won $171,644,631
- Petro Star won $206,682,546
- Phillips 66 won $48,014,591
- Sinclair Oil won $72,910,155
- US Oil and Refining won $73,569,416
- Wyoming Refining won $11,012,900