Navy Awards $462M Atlantic Military Range Support Contract to Amentum

The U.S. Navy has awarded Amentum a $461.8 million contract to run the Bahamas-based Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center, which provides a testing environment for military maritime warfare research.

Six proposals were submitted to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport Division for the AUTEC operation and maintenance contract, the Department of Defense said Monday.

The company will perform 64 percent of overall work on Andros Island and the remaining 36 percent in West Palm Beach, Florida.

DOD noted that the contract includes options that would extend services through December 2031 and the Navy will initially obligate $50,000 in fiscal 2022 research, development, test and evaluation funds.

Video of the Day

GovCon Wire Logo

Sign Up Now! GovCon Wire provides you with Daily Updates and News Briefings about Contract Awards

Related Articles

The Ultimate Guide to Winning Government Contracts Let us show you how top executives are winning so you can replicate it