Several leaders from the government and GovCon community will participate in a Sept. 21 virtual event hosted by Executive Mosaic’s flagship Government Contracting Wire (GovCon Wire) to discuss the role of threat intelligence in rooting out national security issues.
GCW’s Cybersecurity in National Security Summit will feature two separate panel discussions to be moderated by Jacobs executives John Karabias and Bruce Crawford.
Karabias serves as vice president of growth and strategy for critical mission solutions at Jacobs’ cyber and intelligence business while Bruce Crawford is senior VP of strategic development at Jacobs.
Leaders invited to join the panels include:
- Robert Arnold, senior adviser for cybersecurity and risk management at the National Risk Management Center
- Marianne Bailey, cybersecurity leader at Guidehouse
- Rear Adm. Susan BryerJoyner, director of the cybersecurity division at the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations
- Matthew Easley, director of cybersecurity and chief information security officer at the Department of the Army
- Neal Higgins, associate deputy director for digital innovation at CIA
- Alvin “Tony” Plater, acting chief information security officer at the Department of the Navy
- Brett Williams, co-founder of IronNet Cybersecurity
Visit the GovCon Wire Events page to register for the Cybersecurity in National Security Summit and view GCW’s other upcoming events.