QuantiTech, a portfolio company of private equity firm Sagewind Capital, has rebranded as Axient to reflect its combined capabilities in multidomain test and analysis, digital engineering, mission engineering and operations, advanced technologies and other areas in support of the missions of defense and civilian agency clients.
“The Axient brand affirms our commitment to ‘accelerate what is possible’ through innovation that empowers customers to move at the speed their mission requires,” said Patrick Murphy, president and CEO of Axient.
“Each of our acquisitions has expanded and strengthened our capabilities and depth of talent, while unlocking new market opportunities. And most remarkable to me is how aligned the combined global workforce, which now exceeds 2,000 employees, is in culture, priorities, and mission focus,” added Murphy.
Axient also reorganized its operations into five business segments to improve the delivery of integrated platforms and services to government customers.
The business segments and their respective leaders are:
- Advanced technology segment led Joe Clayton, senior vice president
- Civil air and space systems led by Jon Sharpe, SVP
- Defense systems led by Larry Foor, SVP
- Integrated force systems led by Reese Hauenstein, SVP
- National security space systems led by Dan Benjamin, SVP