The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has awarded 17 positions on a potential $5B indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for technical assistance and analytics support to federal healthcare delivery models and demonstration efforts.
CMS said Thursday in a FedBizOpps notice the agency will provide a total guaranteed amount of $25,500 to vendors holding spots on the second iteration of its Research, Measurement, Assessment, Design and Analysis IDIQ.
RMADA 2 contractors will help the agency design, implement and operate models authorized under the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act and other health reform laws.
Other potential tasks include programmatic technical and environmental analyses; application development, progress monitoring; data collection, analysis reporting; rapid cycle evaluation feedback; and learning system implementation.
The awardees are:
- Abt Associates
- Actuarial Research Corp.
- American Institutes for Research
- Arbor Research Collaborative for Health
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- Deloitte Consultingâââââââ
- General Dynamics’ (NYSE: GD) information technology unit
- IBM’ (NYSE: IBM) Watson Health businessâââââââ
- Impaq International
- Mathematica Policy Researchâââââââ
- NORCâââââââ at the University of Chicago
- RAND Corp.âââââââ
- RELI Group
- RTI International
- The Lewin Group
The first iteration of RMADAÂ was valued at $7B over a five-year period and featured 15 vendors.