The U.S. Navy has awarded 10 companies positions on a potential $962M multiple-award contract to provide cyber mission engineering and information warfare support services across air, ground, maritime, cyber and space domains.
The indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract has a five-year base term worth approximately $898M and extension options for two years and another six months, the Defense Department said Friday.
The awardees are:
- BAE Systems’ technology solutions and services business
- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH)
- CACI International’s (NYSE: CACI) NSS business
- General Dynamics’ (NYSE: GD) information technology business
- Grove Resource Solutions
- Leidos (NYSE: LDOS)
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC)
- Scientific Research Corp.
Work will occur worldwide through November 2024 and could continue through May 2027 should the service exercise all options.
The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic in South Carolina received 25 proposals for the contract and will obligate $25K in working capital funds at the time of award.