QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) has appointed five government and information technology industry executives to its federal board of advisers.
David McOmber, executive vice president for public sector and federal segment at QTS, said in a statement published Thursday QTS expects the new advisory board members to provide guidance as the company pursues new growth opportunities and works to deliver hybrid IT services to the federal government sector.
The federal advisory board members include:
- Charles Barlow, Probitas Professional Services president and CEO and former chief information officer at the National Reconnaissance Office
- Jamie Dos Santos, Cybraics chairman and former Terremark Federal Group CEO
- Marlin Forbes, Cumulus Solutions president and cofounder
- Shahid Shah, technology strategy consultant and risk management and cybersecurity professional
- Sonny Hashmi, Box managing director of global government strategy
QTS said the board membersâ insights would help the company build up its hybrid IT strategy for the federal market.
QTS provides data centers, cloud and hybrid IT platforms and services and works with defense, intelligence community and civilian agencies to support at least 60 authorizations to operate across several IT systems.