A FedBizOpps notice posted Feb. 12 listed the awardees for the State Department’s Worldwide Protective Services 2 program that covers static guard, team-based emergency response and armed personal protective security services.
The indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract contains one base year and four option years.
Contract ceilings for each individual company are provided below:
- Aegis Defense Services – $2.8 billion
- Chenega Patriot Group – $3.5 billion
- GardaWorld Government Services – $3.8 billion
- Sallyport Global Holdings – $4.9 billion
- SOC – $4.6 billion
- Sterling Operations – $2.9 billion
- Triple Canopy – $3.7 billion