TYSONS CORNER, VA, January 19, 2016 — David Wajsgras, president of Raytheon‘s (NYSE: RTN) intelligence, information and services business, is one of nine executives who have joined the board of advisers at the Center for a New American Security, GovCon Executive reported Friday.
CNAS said Thursday the executives come from the defense, financial and consulting sectors and will serve through 2018.
Wajsgras joins the following new advisers at CNAS:
- Neal Blue, General Atomics
- Mike Petters, Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII)
- William Lynn, DRS Technologies
- Robert Roche, Acorn International (NYSE: ATV)
- Sharon Marcil, The Boston Consulting Group
- Lawrence Di Rita, Bank of America (NYSE: BAC)
- Michele Davis, Morgan Stanley
- James Schenck, PenFed
About Executive Mosaic: Founded in 2002, Executive Mosaic is a leadership organization and media company. It provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders while providing an interactive forum to develop key business and partnering relationships. Executive Mosaic offers highly coveted executive events, breaking business news on the Government Contracting industry, and delivers robust and reliable content through seven influential websites and four consequential E-newswires. Executive Mosaic is headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA. www.executivemosaic.com