FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) standardizes the security assessment, authorization, and monitoring of cloud products and services. Established in 2011, the government-wide program aims to provide a cost-effective and risk-based approach to the cloud technologies used by the federal government.
In line with this, any contractors doing business with the government must also comply with the FedRAMP requirements. This is discussed in Govcon Wire’s Understanding FedRAMP Compliance Webinar, led by Michael Greenman, Deltek’s Senior Product Marketing Manager.
About Understanding FedRAMP Compliance Webinar
- Organizer: GovCon Wire
- Date: November 9, 2023 (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET)
- Location: Virtual, ON24
- Sponsors: Deltek
- Speaker: Michael Greenman, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Deltek
Understanding FedRAMP Compliance Webinar, organized by Govcon Wire, aims to inform companies doing direct or indirect business with the Department of Defense (DoD) about cybersecurity requirements as outlined in the contract clauses of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
Discussions at the Understanding FedRAMP Compliance Webinar
Understanding FedRAMP Compliance Webinar ensures the compliance of companies and contractors to the DFARS requirements. The webinar emphasizes the protection of sensitive, controlled, and unclassified information based on the cybersecurity compliance programs and FedRAMP implementation. Other topics covered by the webinar include:
- What is FedRAMP and its authorization process
- How FedRAMP affects your business
- What are the FedRAMP security protocols
- What is the status of the cybersecurity compliance
Leading the discussion at the Understanding FedRAMP Compliance Webinar is Michael Greenman, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Deltek.
About Michael Greenman
Michael Greenman is the Senior Product Marketing Manager at Deltek. He joined the company in May 2021, holding various management responsibilities in Costpoint cloud and cloud solutions. His demonstrated work has been pivotal to the company’s government contracting cloud, data security, and other cloud services.
Prior to joining Deltek, Greenman had accumulated over two decades of experience across government administration and technology markets. His previous experiences include:
- Director of SLG Practice at CyberDefenses, Inc. (May 2019 – June 2021)
- Government Solutions Manager at Tallan (April 2018 – March 2020)
- Consultant at MediaLab 3D Solutions (June 2016 – December 2018)
- Director of Channel Operations at Mad Mobile (July 2015 – July 2016)
- Vice President of Emerging Technology & Corporate Development at Scytl Secure Electronic Voting (August 2006 – August 2015)
- Vice Chairman at Dupree Lakes Community Development District (December 2010 – December 2014)
- Director of Government Affairs at SOE Software (August 2006 – January 2012)
- Election Support Administrator at Pinellas County Government (August 2003 – August 2006)
Greenman’s contribution to FedRAMP
Greenmen is notable for his contributions to a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), where he honed his expertise in cybersecurity risk assessments specializing in local governments. He also worked closely with government contractors for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) preparation.
These competencies have made Greenman one of the most notable executives in security compliance, CMMC gap analysis, NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cybersecurity Framework assessments, and business communications. Most importantly, he has gained the knowledge to share valuable insights in the upcoming webinar.
Deltek is a software development company aiming to increase power project success. The company is one of the top providers of enterprise software solutions for maximizing productivity, delivering project and financial intelligence, and boosting management and collaboration for over 30,000 small and project-based businesses.
Register for the Understanding FedRAMP Compliance Webinar right here.