Author: Jane Edwards|| Date Published: April 3, 2023
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) has secured a potential $235.9 million contract modification to manufacture updated surface electronic warfare systems for the U.S. Navy.
Naval Sea Systems Command exercised the option under a previously awarded contract for the Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program Block 3 Hemisphere Systems initiative, the Department of Defense said Friday.
Work will occur in Maryland, Florida, Massachusetts, California, New York, Connecticut, Arizona, Illinois, North Carolina, Texas, Minnesota, Iowa and Colorado through December 2025.
The Navy is obligating the full contract amount using its shipbuilding and conversion and other procurement accounts for fiscal year 2023.
SEWIP Block 3 is the third in a series of AN/SLQ-32 incremental updates designed to help the military branch protect surface combatant vessels from anti-ship missiles.
Dell’s John Garrett says autonomous systems are transforming military and national security operations AI enables machine-speed decision-making for autonomous defense…
Elsevier examines storytelling’s role in research impact reporting The academic publishing company outlines “Quest Story” and “Monster Story” narrative frameworks…
Aether Aerospace has appointed David Radcliffe as chief operating officer The veteran defense executive will oversee operational growth and integration…