LMI has formed an advisory council comprised of current and former military and intelligence officers to guide the company’s technology development and market expansion initiatives focused on the government sector.
“The insight and guidance from this group of individuals will help LMI better anticipate our customers’ future needs and goals while continuing to deliver Innovation at the Pace of Need,” Doug Wagoner, CEO of LMI and a four-time Wash100 awardee, said in a statement published Wednesday.
The members of the advisory council are:
- Mark Esper, former secretary of the Department of Defense
- Mike Hayes, chief operating officer of VMware and former director of defense policy and strategy
- Michael Morell, former deputy director of the CIA
- John “Jay” Raymond, former chief of space operations of the U.S. Space Force
- Jennifer Snow, venture partner at Allied Ventures and former chief technology officer for AFWERX
Esper and Raymond are both previous Wash100 Award recipients.