Several leaders from the government and GovCon community will participate in GovCon Wire’s virtual event Wednesday at 1 p.m. Eastern time to discuss cybersecurity issues in the national security mission.
Puesh Kumar, acting principal deputy assistant secretary at the Department of Energy’s Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security and Emergency Response, will provide keynote remarks to the GCW-hosted forum; and Lt. Gen. Robert Skinner, director of the Defense Information Systems Agency will act as closing keynote speaker.
Other speakers at the Cybersecurity in National Security Summit are:
- Robert Arnold, senior adviser for cybersecurity and risk management at the National Risk Management Center (Panelist)
- Marianne Bailey, cybersecurity leader at Guidehouse (Moderator)
- Garrettson Blight, director of DarkLabs at Booz Allen Hamilton (Moderator)
- Rear Adm. Susan Bryer Joyner, director of the cybersecurity division at the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (Panelist)
- Bruce Crawford, senior vice president of strategic development at Jacobs Critical Mission Solutions (Moderator)
- Matthew Easley, director of cybersecurity and chief information security officer at the Department of the Army (Panelist)
- Neal Higgins, associate deputy director for digital innovation at CIA (Panelist)
- Alvin “Tony” Plater, acting chief information security officer at the Department of the Navy (Panelist)
- Brett Williams, co-founder of IronNet Cybersecurity (Panelist)
Visit the GCW Events page to register for the Cybersecurity in National Security Summit and view other upcoming events for the GovCon community.