Eleven companies have been selected to compete for task orders to provide international and intermodal shipping services under a U.S. Transportation Command contract worth potentially $739M.
Transcom will obligate fiscal 2019 and fiscal 2020 working capital funds on individual orders under the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts, the Department of Defense said Tuesday.
Contract work is scheduled to conclude by Aug. 31, 2020.
The awardees and contract details are as follows:
- American President Lines — $140.3M
- American Roll-On Roll-Off Carrier — $84M
- Central Gulf Lines — $34M
- Farrell Lines — $61.9M
- Hapag-Lloyd USA — $55.9M
- Liberty Global Logistics — $68.3M
- Maersk Line — $170.1M
- Matson Navigation — $71.2M
- Schuyler Line Navigation — $12.2M
- TOTE Maritime — $33.4M
- Young Brothers — $7.3M