TheÂ Defense Health AgencyÂ has awarded spots under a potential $969 million contract to 27 companies forÂ medical support services to militaryÂ treatment facilities across the U.S., Guam and Puerto Rico.
The firms will compete for task orders to deliver services encompassing support for routine staffing, temporary workload increase, new missions, reorganization, limited-duration need, start-up/shut-down needs and workforce fluctuations at military treatment facilities, theÂ Defense Department said Thursday.
DoD noted the companies will not performÂ direct patient care, advisory, information technology, facility management and other services involving classified information access.
The ordering period will begin July 11 this year and continue throughÂ July 10, 2023.
DHA will assign work locations and funds with each task order.
The 27 awardees are:
- Akahi InGenesis Partners
- American Hospital Services Group
- Anthony & Associates
- Arapaho Technical Services
- Avosys Technology
- Caban Resources
- Cherokee Nation Healthcare Services
- CNI Professional Services
- Defense Health Professionals
- Destiny Management Services
- Distinctive Spectrum Healthcare Solutions
- Empowered Management Solutions
- General Infomatics
- Godwin Corp.
- Health Partners Management Group
- Healthcare Resolution Services
- Medforce Government Solutions
- Mindleaf Technologies
- Modern Healthcare Services JV
- National Associates
- Reef FSR – Healthcare
- Shadowbox Consulting Associates
- Standard Technology
- Stratus Federal Solutions
- T.A. Consulting
- U.S. Got People