Home / Tag Archives: foreign military sales (page 43)

Tag Archives: foreign military sales

Report: Pentagon Outlines $4.3B in Potential Arms Sales to Iraq

The U.S. Defense Department has informed Congress of nearly $4.3 billion in potential foreign military sales transactions with Iraq, Defense News reported Sunday. Paul McLeary writes the deals come as the country aims to address sectarian violence and terrorist attacks. “Iraq is moving back to a primary state of civil …

Read More »

Raytheon Wins $200M Missile Order, Includes Sales to 6 Countries

Raytheon (NYSE: RTN) has won a $200, 504, 841 contract modification to produce 541 missiles and related components for the U.S. Navy and Air Force and six other countries under the foreign military sales program. Sales to Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Switzerland comprise nearly 46.6 percent of total purchases under …

Read More »

Lockheed Wins $308M Kuwait Missile Sale; Richard McDaniel Comments

Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) has won $308 million contract modification to produce weapons for Kuwait under a foreign military sales contract awarded by the U.S. Army. Work includes manufacturing of 244 Patriot Advanced Capability-3 missiles and deliveries are scheduled to start next year,  Lockheed said Monday. The contract also covers 72 launcher modification kits and other supplies. …

Read More »

Northrop Wins $294M for Torpedo Components, Foreign Sales Included

Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) has won a potential $294, 384, 741 contract to produce first articles and functional item replacement level components for array kits on torpedoes. Fifty-two percent of purchases are for the U.S. Navy, along with 41 percent for the governments of Australia and India under the foreign military …

Read More »

Foreign Sales for Raytheon Thermal Imaging Devices Reach $75M; Jeff Miller Comments

Raytheon has won more than $75 million in foreign military sales contracts during the past year for thermal imaging devices used to identify threats during combat operations. PhantomIRxr bioculars, thermal weapon sights and driver’s vision enhancer weapon sights work to help troops detect targets through smoke, fog or darkness, Raytheon said Tuesday. …

Read More »

Rockwell Collins Wins Int’l Contracts for Satellite Terminals; Mike Jones Comments

Rockwell Collins expects to deliver around 90 satellite terminals for communications and data transmission purposes under foreign military sales contracts from the U.S. Air Force. The contracts are meant to provide Belgium’s defense ministry and an unknown Asia-Pacific region client with SWE-DISH CCT120 Suitcase and CCT200 Fly-Away models, Rockwell Collins said Wednesday. …

Read More »

Army Selects 4 on Foreign Military Sales Mgmt Consulting IDIQ

Four companies have won positions on a U.S. Army foreign military sales contract to provide administrative and general management consulting services in 10 countries. The Army will determine performance location and funds with each individual task order under the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract, the Defense Department said Tuesday. AECOM Technical Services, CH2M …

Read More »

France Requests $1.5B General Atomics Reaper UAV Sale

France has requested to buy 16 General Atomics-made Reaper unmanned aerial vehicles from the U.S. government through a potential $1.5 billion foreign military sales agreement. France intends for the remotely-piloted aircraft to support military intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions and to help coordinate between U.S and French military and peacekeeping forces, …

Read More »

General Dynamics IT to Help Navy Analyze Foreign Sales

General Dynamics Information Technology (NYSE: GD) has won a $25 million contract modification to help the U.S. Navy analyze and investigate foreign military sales programs. The cost-plus-fixed-fee, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity award covers 300, 000 of integrated logistics services, the Defense Department said Wednesday. GDIT will receive funds on individual delivery orders as the …

Read More »

Lockheed Wins Potential $304M to Engineer Aegis Test Sites

Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) has won a potential $304, 402, 466 U.S. Navy contract to provide technical engineering and other related services at three Aegis development and test sites. The cost-plus-incentive-fee, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract combines 72.9 percent of purchases for the Navy and the remaining 27.1 percent is covered under the foreign …

Read More »