Photo from CACI International Official Website
Todd Probert has diverse mission expertise in secure communications, signals intelligence, and more. As CACI International’s President of National Security and Innovative Solutions Sector, he is responsible for strategic national security missions for the Intelligence Community and the Defense Department. Get to know the profile of Teed Probert here.
Who is Todd Probert?
Todd Probert has served as the President of National Security and Innovative Solutions at CACI International since July 2022. With over two decades of tenure in the industry, he has built skills in systems engineering, aerospace, and engineering management. His expertise covers world-class capabilities in C4ISR, cybersecurity, space operations, and resiliency.
Probert’s educational background includes the following:
- BS in Aerospace Engineering at the University of Michigan (1988)
- MS in Aerospace Engineering–Dynamics and Control at Purdue University (1989)
As a renowned business leader, Probert is one of the newest members of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance. In 2023, he became a part of the 18-member board of directors, where he shares his expertise in CACI’s national security efforts and encourages public-private partnerships through business oversight.
What are the duties of Todd Probert as the President of National Security and Innovative Solutions at CACI International?
As CACI’s President of National Security and Innovative Solutions, Todd Probert handles the delivery of electronic warfare solutions, tools, and technology for different mission support capabilities. His addition to the executive leadership team has brought a diverse mix of software modernization, systems engineering, and integration expertise to the company’s portfolio of services.
With a successful track record in business development and operational excellence, Probert provides CACI International with competency in photonics, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and custom solutions. He is instrumental in the growth of technology-driven programs and portfolios and develops international business initiatives.
What are the previous positions of Todd Probert?
Todd Probert has worked in different defense and technology-focused companies throughout his career. His earliest roles at ANSER involved the implementation, analysis, and execution of programs of the Space and Technology division in support of the DoD and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Probert has since assumed increasing responsibilities and served in different executive leadership positions, including:
- Vice President of Business Development and Strategy at Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc. (1998-2010)
- Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Mission Operations Solutions at Raytheon Company (2010-2012)
- Vice President of Engineering, Technology, and Field Operations at Raytheon Technical Services Company (2012-2013)
- Vice President of Engineering and Technology at Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (2013-2014)
- Vice President of Mission Support and Modernization at Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (2014-2019)
- Vice President of C2, Space, and Intelligence at Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (2019-2020)
- Group President of Defense and Security at CAE (2020)
What are the awards and recognitions of Todd Probert?
Throughout his career in the defense and technology sectors, Todd Probert has received numerous recognitions for his work, contributions, and associations. He has built a portfolio of strategic partnerships in intelligence, defense, civil, and space operations, where he bagged awards, such as:
- Outstanding Aerospace Engineer of the Year from the Purdue University (2017)
- Washington 100 Awardee for his association with CACI International (2021)
- Young Engineer of the Year from the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (1995)
About CACI International
Photo from CACI International Official Website
CACI International Inc. is a mission technology enterprise based in Reston, Virginia. Founded in 1962, the company engages in federal contracting to improve national security nationwide. CACI International generated $6.2 billion in revenue as of 2023, recording a 2.3% year-over-year increase.
Heading CACI International Inc. is John S. Mengucci as the President and Chief Executive Officer, while Glenn Kurowski is the Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer. The company is an award-winning enterprise, receiving ‘Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2022,’ ‘Government Innovation Awards Industry Innovator,’ and more.