Twenty-one companies have won spots on a five-year, $450 million contract to provide design-build services to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Facility Repair and Renewal program.
USACE received 80 bids for the firm-fixed-price contract via the internet, the Department of Defense said Tuesday.
Contractors will compete to carry out projects at locations that the agency will determine when placing individual task orders.
The awardees are:
- Addon Services
- Ahtna Infrastructure and Technologies
- Bhate Environmental Associates
- CMS Corp.
- Environmental Chemical Corp.
- EXP Federal
- Fluor (NYSE: FLR)
- GSINA-Pacific joint venture
- Herman Construction Group
- John C. Grimberg Co. Inc.
- Magna JV
- M.C. Dean
- MVL USA
- Perini Management Services
- Reliance Construction Management
- Sea Pac Engineering
- Siemens Government Technologies
- Silver Mountain Weston JV
- Southeastern Industrial Barlovento
- Weston Solutions
- Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions