Dawna Morningstar, director of Lockheed’s Next Gen Solutions division, will join representatives from the Army, Air Force and Virginia Tech for the first half of POC’s Fall 2021 5G Summit to give their perspectives on how the latest cellular tech iteration could support ubiquitous connectivity for Department of Defense users.
The event’s second-half panel will be led by Martin Amen, vice president and general manager of Cubic Nuvotronics, and feature two officials from the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering to overview the potential 5G applications in the space domain.
Panelists lined up to speak at the event include:
- Daniel Duvak, deputy assistant director of network and spectrum dominance, DEVCOM C5ISR Center, Department of the Army
- Dwayne Florenzie, senior strategy executive, Secretary of the Air Force’s Office of Commercial and Economic Analysis
- Jeff Reed, Willis G. Worcester Professor, founding director of [email protected] Tech
- Amanda Toman, acting principal director of 5G Initiative, OUSD (R&E)
- Sumit Roy, Innovate Beyond 5G lead, OUSD (R&E)
Visit the POC Events page to register for the “Fall 2021 5G Summit” and view other upcoming forums for the GovCon community.