As more public and private sector organizations become more reliant on information technology to perform business-related tasks, it is imperative to develop a secure foundation to transform enterprise processes.
Representatives from the federal government and private sector are set to discuss the importance of developing and executing cyber resilience for digital transformation initiatives at a Sept. 1 virtual forum hosted by Executive Mosaic’s flagship Government Contracting Wire (GovCon Wire).
Nathan Jones, vice president of the federal division at Red Hat’s North American public sector segment, is set to moderate a panel of experts during GovCon Wire’s “IT Modernization and Transformation” forum.
Ann Dunkin, chief information officer at the Department of Energy, will kick off the event with a keynote address, followed by the panel discussion with Jones.
GovCon and federal executives invited to serve as panelists include:
- Jonathan Alboum, federal CTO and principal digital strategist at ServiceNow
- Luis Coronado, executive director at the Department of Homeland Security IT Services Office
- Christine Cox, senior director of federal civilian sales at Red Hat
- Deborah Stephens, deputy CIO at the U.S. Patent and Trade Office
- Robert Vojtik, executive director of IT operations at the Transportation Security Administration
Visit the GCW Events page to sign up for this forum and view other upcoming events.