He will introduce Morgan Adamski, chief of the National Security Agency’s Cybersecurity Collaboration Center, during the virtual event.
Afferton joined Peraton, a portfolio company of Veritas Capital, in February after the private equity firm completed its $3.4 billion cash acquisition of the federal information technology services unit from Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC), where he previously served as vice president for the defense and intelligence line of business.
His career began at AT&T (NYSE: T) and he serves as an advisory board member at the University of Virginia’s Systems and Information Engineering Department.
Join the Defense Cybersecurity Forum to hear from government and industry executives as they share their perspectives on how organizations can protect national security systems and the defense industrial base from attacks.
The Speaker Lineup:
- Morgan Adamski, chief of the National Security Agency’s Cybersecurity Collaboration Center (Keynote)
- Bob Renko, director of digital forensics at Peraton (Moderator)
- Daniel D’Ambrosio, executive assistant director of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service‘s cyber directorate (Panelist)
- Richard Naylor, deputy assistant director of cyber operations at the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (Panelist)
- Jeffrey Specht, executive director of the Defense Cyber Crime Center (Panelist)
- Jude Sunderbruch, executive director of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (Panelist)
To learn more about this virtual forum and other upcoming events, visit the GovCon Wire Events page.