CAE USA will provide simulation and classroom training services to more than 4.5K military tanker crewmembers each year, update trainer equipment and support a boom operator simulator system designed for Air National Guard, the company said Tuesday.
The recompete contract has a one-year base period along with seven option years.
Cardinal Point, CymSTAR, Delaware Resource Group and FAAC serve as the teaming partners under the KC-135 Training System program.
USAF first selected CAE USA to be the program’s prime contractor in 2010.
Locations of work on the KC-135 Training System program are as follows:
- Altus Air Force Base in Oklahoma
- Bangor Air National Guard Base in Maine
- Eielson AFB in Alaska
- Fairchild AFB in Washington
- Forbes Field in Kansas
- General Mitchell ANGB in Wisconsin
- Grissom Air Reserve Base in Indiana
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Hawaii
- Kadena Air Base in Japan
- Key Field in Mississippi
- Lincoln ANGB in Nebraska
- MacDill AFB in Florida
- March ARB in California
- McGee Tyson ANGB in Tennessee
- McGuire AFB in New Jersey
- Phoenix ANGB in Arizona
- Pittsburgh ANGB in Pennsylvania
- Rickenbacker ANGB in Ohio
- Ronald Wright ANGB in Utah
- Royal Air Force Base Mildenhall in the U.K.
- Scott AFB in Illinois
- Selfridge ANGB in Michigan
- Sioux City ANGB in Iowa
- Sumpter Smith Joint National Guard Base in Alabama