Kathy Warden – chairman, CEO and president of Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) and five-time Wash100 winner — has been appointed to succeed Kelly Ortberg as chairman of the Aerospace Industries Association's board of governors.
Eric Fanning, a past Wash100 Award recipient, will continue to lead the association over the next year as president and CEO, while Ginette Colot will retain in her role as secretary-treasurer.
AIA's 2021 executive committee members will include:
- Eileen Drake, president and CEO of Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Eric DeMarco, president and CEO of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
- Dave Kaufman, chief operating officer of Ball Aerospace
- Heather Bulk, co-founder and CEO of Special Aerospace Services
- James Taiclet, president and CEO of Lockheed Martin
- John Slattery, president and CEO of GE Aviation
- Kelly Ortberg, special adviser to the Office of the CEO at Raytheon Technologies
- Leanne Caret, executive vice president at Boeing and four-time Wash100 winner
- Mark Aslett, president and CEO of Mercury Systems
- Mike Madsen, president and CEO of Honeywell Aerospace
- Nanda Kumar, president of the aerospace group at Eaton
- Phebe Novakovic, chairman and CEO of General Dynamics
- Roger Krone, chairman and CEO of Leidos
- Scott Donnelly, chairman, president and CEO of Textron
- Sol Kanthack, president of Andrews Tool Co.
- Thomas Bell, president and CEO of Rolls-Royce North America
- Tom Arseneault, president and CEO of BAE Systems Inc.
- Tom Gentile, president and CEO of Spirit AeroSystems
- William “Bill” Brown, chairman and CEO L3Harris Technologies