The U.S. Navy has awarded 14 companies positions on a five-year, $2.5B indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract vehicle to build, renovate or repair facilities located at various government installations within Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command's Southwest area of responsibility.
The Department of Defense said Monday that awardees will vie for task orders to provide design-bid-build or design-build services to institutional and commercial facility construction projects that may include administrative offices, airport buildings, barracks, retail spaces, medical centers, schools, vehicle maintenance hubs and communications infrastructure.
NAVFAC Southwest received 28 proposals for the multiple-award IDIQ through an unrestricted full and open competition and obligated $70K at the time of award.
The awardees are:
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- B.L. Harbert International
- Clark Construction Group
- ECC Infrastructure
- Harper Construction
- Heffler Contracting Group
- Korte Construction, doing business as The Korte Co.
- M. A. Mortenson, dba M.A. Mortenson Construction
- R. A. Burch Construction
- RQ Construction
- Sundt Construction
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.
- Walsh Federal
- Webcor Construction, dba Webcor Builders