The U.S. Navy has awarded six companies contracts to provide integrated logistics services in support of the planning, management and implementation of mechanical, hull and electrical and construction systems and related initiatives.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division received eight bids and expects work to occur in several locations across the U.S., Japan and Italy through April 2026, the Department of Defense said Wednesday.
The indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts cover ILS certification support, associated analysis and configuration support, logistics, acquisition and engineering program support, planned maintenance/technical feedback support and manpower, personnel and training support.
The awardees and their respective contract details are listed below:
- ASR Management & Technical Services – approximately $29.4M
- EHS Technologies – approximately $29.6M
- NDI Engineering – approximately $28.5M
- The GBS Group – approximately $33.7M
- The McHenry Management Group – approximately $28.5M
- Transtecs – approximately $34.1M
The service will use shipbuilding and conversion funds for fiscal years 2013 and 2017 to obligate a minimum guarantee of $10K for each contract through individual task orders.