Five small businesses have won spots on a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to help the U.S. Navy's Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center in Virginia to manage berting and messing barges.
The service branch received six offers for the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract and will provide $12K to each awardee as a minimum guarantee, the Department of Defense said Tuesday.
Awardees and contract details are provided below:
- BMFT joint venture will compete for up to $87.7M
- Colonna's Shipyard will compete for up to $96.7M
- East Coast Repair and Fabrication will compete for up to $109.2M
- Fairlead Boatworks will compete for up to $97M
- Lyon Shipyard will compete for up to $82M
Contract work is initially scheduled to conclude in January 2021 and would extend through February 2025 if all options are exercised.