Kevin Phillips, president and CEO of ManTech International (Nasdaq: MANT) and a 2019 Wash100 winner, has been appointed to serve on the board of directors of the Professional Services Council.
He joins seven other new board members who were approved early in 2019 and his appointment was approved at a meeting held on June 18,Â PSC said Friday
The other new appointees are:
- Cord Sterling, a vice president of Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- Jenness Simler, VP of federal legislative affairs at Boeing (NYSE: BA)
- Karina Homme, senior director of Azure government at Microsoft (NYSE: MSFT)
- Mark Lee, senior VP of the public sector group at ICF (Nasdaq: ICFI)
- Paul Smith, SVP and general manager of the public sector business at Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) and a 2019 Wash100 recipient
- Richard Pineda, president and CEO of Calibre
- Scott Royal, president of Westat
âPSC welcomes all new Board of Directors members, and we look forward to their leadership to help PSC continue to be the premier association for federal government contractors,â said David Berteau, president and CEO of PSC and aÂ 2019 Wash100Â awardee.