The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has chosen 10 companies to compete for environmental remediation task orders under a potential $120M contract.
USACE received 21 bids for the firm-fixed-price contract as part of the Military Munitions Response Program,Â the Department of Defense said Friday.
Projects are expected to be complete by Nov. 16, 2024.
The awardees are:
- Bay West
- Bearing Sea Environmental
- Cape Environmental Management
- EA Engineering, Science and Technology
- Engineering Remediation Resources Group
- FPM Remediations
- Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises LLC
- Tidewater USA joint venture
- TLI Solutions