Five companies have won contracts worth up to $350.6M combined to provide training and supplemental materials for Department of the Navy acquisition professionals.
Contractors will work to help the department energize its acquisition personnel, foster teamwork, understand career path productivity and inform workforce-related decision making, according to a FedBizOpps summary.
DON announced Tuesday in an FBO notice the following awardees and contract details:
- Accenture will compete for up to $68.4M
- Booz Allen Hamilton will compete for up to $72.4M
- CFFI will compete for up to $74.5M
- Deloitte will compete for up to $64.4M
- UCS will compete for up to $70.9M